Dittrick Friends Association
Active, engaged, and free to the public! The Dittrick Museum (click here for the main site) is supported in part by members like you. As incentive, the Medical Museums Past Present Future, a wonderful photographic compendium of museums, will be offered to new memberships at the Friends level! See our sister institutions (here and abroad) and read more about our own diverse collection.
Reasons to Join… All full Friends members receive:
- The newsletter of the Cleveland Medical Library Association, issued twice a year, which includes information of interest about the Dittrick’s activities–mailed to your door
- Announcements of all meetings, programs, and special exhibits (and assured seating!)
- Admission to the members-only “Explorations” talks
- Engagement with others interested in medical history
- The gratitude of this free, public institution and the knowledge that you have helped secure its future
**Members in the $250 and higher categories are also eligible for extended help with research
- Associate Friend: $ 30 annually
- Friend (full) $ 55 annually
- Sustaining Friend: $ 100 annually
To join the Dittrick Friends, print and submit online.
For more information call (216) 368- 3648, or E-mail:firstname.lastname@example.org